MAY...

MAY...
If you love all things French...white..worn..chipped and old..your in the right place..come stay awhile...

Monday, July 23, 2012

Best Flea Market Season Ever....

                  Just a quick hello....hope everyone is enjoying their summer...I for one can hardly wait for fall...or as I call it " sweater weather".... I must say though that this has been the best flea market season I have ever had...the photos are just a few of the things I have found so far....off to Aberfoyle tomorrow with my girlfriend Tanya...always find a treasure or two there!  What have you found so far this summer ..would love to know!  Till next time.....xoxox

11 comments:

Free Art Printables said...

It looks like you've had a great season so far! I am so torn with the heat if I really am ready for the cold yet!

Kelly said...

Are those your newest finds? They're great! I recognize your string container from Antique Farmhouse.com. They are offering it as a future deal. I'm still enjoying summer, but I'm sure the heat will eventually get old and I'll be ready for Fall too.

Fågel Blå said...

So many nice things you have there!
Lovely beautiful photos!
Have a nice summerday!
Kathrine

Unknown said...

Hi Chrissy, Love your finds... especially the bread boards! I'm hosting a tutorial & giveaway at my blog & would love for you to come visit!
x Kerry

chateau chic said...

You find the best things, Chrissy! They are all perfect for your lovely home!
Mary Alice

Pura Vida said...

love your little whisper of red

pballard said...

Love the sign with the 123 on the wall. Great finds too!

Debbie said...

I've not been to the market, but have been going to some little cottage shops around the lake.
It HAS been a great summer!!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

You have been lucky ~ great stuff!

Ethereal PLUS what I Love said...

Love ...love...love your finds!
New follower, Francine

bj said...

OOO, the eye chart....to.die.for. :)

Followers Thank you all so much,your comments just make my day!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starting over isn't easy but its what I am doing,married for 26 years I now find myself on my own..I have two amazing grown children..and will soon have a new daughter in law..so much to look forward too! Please stop by when ever you like,my door is always open!